Searching for: Chief of Timing Race Official for Monroe County High School Nordic Racing
The High School Ski League is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Timing for league and championship meets.
An ideal candidate will be expected to:
· Coordinate with league coaches in setting up and distributing start lists on the night before races.
· Arrive 1 hour before each race to set up timing hardware
· Monitor & troubleshoot electronic timing system during races.
· Effectively communicate with race officials, coaches, and timing crew prior to and during meet, to efficiently manage multiple races
· Calculate & post accurate race results to coaches & officials in timely fashion following each meet.
· Have sufficient scheduling flexibility to accommodate meet schedule & changes due to weather
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the local nordic racing scene.
Anna Gorbold, League Chair